Top 10 reasons to STOP PEBBLE MINE
1. Bristol Bay is home to the
world’s largest sockeye salmon run
2. Pebble mine would generate toxic waste in a
3. A majority of the
people of Bristol Bay
do not want the mine.
live in Bristol Bay, and they subsist off the land.
5. Bristol Bay is home to an abundance of
that need pristine habitat.
6. Bristol Bay has thousands of
rivers and streams
that would be degraded.
Commercial and sport fishing
jobs would be jeopardized.
8. Wild salmon provide us with
omega-3 fatty acids
Pebble Limited Partnership is untrustworthy
depend on us to protect their most important and lasting legacy--the land.